Is love about sex, kissing, hugging, or what do you think love is?
• In simple terms, love can be defined as a profound and a caring affection a person has towards another person.
• It is a command that the Lord gave to us in John 15:12.
• And Among hope, faith and love, love is the greatest. Hence, it takes only great people to demonstrate true love.
• Love is like trees, when you stand afar, you see them as one but when you come close to it, you get to know that, there are different types of love and each of them plays a major role in our life.
Most people believe that, love occurs solely between romantic partners, but this is not axiomatic but just a mere mental fallacy which does not appear in the records book of axiom. Human beings can experience eight type of love in different relationships such as romantic relationship, relationship between friends, families and strangers as well. Hence, it is frood or sagacious to understand the type of love you feel and the love catalyst that backs it.
Love catalyst is a part of human that helps to demonstrate a certain type of love. For instance, which part of your body helps you to demonstrate pragmatic love
THE TYPES OF LOVE, THEIR CATALYST AND HOW TO DEMONSTRATE THEM.
1. PRAGMA OR ENDURING LOVE. Pragma is the type of love that has matured or developed over a longer period of time. It is normally seen between married couples. In any marriage that pragmatic love is present, the partners do not force themselves in understanding each other.
• LOVE CATALYST: Etheric or subconscious. Thus, the subconscious drives partners close to each other. This feeling comes unknowingly. This is the part of the mind that is not consciously conceived; one’s innermost thought.
HOW TO DEMONSTRATE PRAGMA
• Make sure you strengthen the Bond of long term relationship.
• Try to support your partner with your efforts
• Team up with your partner in his or her daily activities.
2. PHILIA is the type of love that exists between or among friends. The love is platonic in Nature. Thus, it does not involve any sexually related activities.
• LOVE CATALYST: Mind. The ability for rational thought.
WAYS TO DEMONSTRATE PHILIA.
• Having meaningful conversation with your friend.
• Be supportive to your friend
• Help your friend to deal with his or her weaknesses
• Be trustworthy.
3. EROS – ROMANTIC LOVE. Eros is defined as personal infatuation and a physical pleasure that a person has towards another.
• LOVE CATALYST: Physical body (Hormones). Thus, your hormones rekindle a desire in your body and must be quenched by admired partner. Any substance produced by one tissue and conveyed by the blood stream to another to effect physiological activities.
WAYS TO DEMONSTRATE EROS.
• Admiring someone’s physical body. [Make sure you do not admire the person lustfully. [Matthew 5: 27-28]
• Physical touch.
• Romantic affection.
4. STORGE – FAMILIAR LOVE.
This is the love between parents and their offspring, as well as best friends.
• LOVE CATALYST: Causal (memories) this refers to the situation where by events are remembered.
HOW TO DEMONSTRATE STORGE.
• There should be a sacrifice of time, and self or personal pleasure for the pleasure of the entire family.
• There should be immediate forgiveness of any wrong action that is done by a child. [1 Peter 4:8]
• Share a memorable and impactful time you have ever had as a family.
5. LUDUS OR PLAYFUL LOVE.
This is a childlike and flirtious love. This type of love is commonly found in the early stages of a relationship. It is commonly seen between young couples.
• LOVE CATALYST – Astral (Emotions). A person’s internal state on being and involuntary physiological response to an object or a situation.
HOW TO DEMONSTRATE LUDUS.
• Spend time to laugh and have fun with your partner.
• Depicting childlike behavior together.
6. PHILAUTIA OR SELF LOVE.
This is the type of love a person has for him or herself. The person feeling this kind of love recognizes him or herself as worthy.
• LOVE CATALYST – soul.
HOW TO DEMONSTRATE PHILAUTIA.
• You must creat an enabling environment that nurtures and improves your well – being.
• Perform self parental role. (This will help you to fill your empty emotional love tank).
• Spent time with people who make you feel confident and also support you to grow.
7. . AGAPE: this is selfless love. This is the true love in Christ. This is the highest level of love to offer. This type of love is shown to all men irrespective of who you are. It is simply classified as Devine love.
• LOVE CATALYST – THE HOLY SPIRIT. (EXPLAIN WITH ROMANS 5:5, GALATIANS 5: 19 AND GALATIANS 5:22).
Now, since agape is equivalent to the true love in Christ, automatically, the contents of Agape type of Love is also Equivalent to the content of true love in Christ.
So. Therefore, what are some of the content of true love in Christ? (People’s opinions)
THE CONTENT OF TRUE LOVE IN CHRIST ARE;
1. True love is patient and kind.
2. True love is not jealous or boastful.
3. True love is not arrogant or rude
4. True love does not insist on its own way
5. True love is not irritable or resentful
6. True love does not rejoice at wrong, rejoices in the right
7. True love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things [1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-7]
In conclusion, true love is the love in Christ, it is the love that covers multitudes of sin, so any love that will not permit you to live and present yourself holy is not true love because true love always empowers righteousness and holiness in Christ.